About The Next Titan Nigeria
The Next Titan, which I can say is Nigeria’s number one entrepreneurial reality tv show, now in season 8, provides Nigerian youths with great and innovative business ideas the opportunity to compete against one another in real-life entrepreneurial challenges in the hopes of winning Fifteen Million Naira to either start a business from scratch or boost an existing one.
Every week, the aspiring entrepreneurs will be separated into two teams and given a business job to complete under the supervision of their supervisors.Following the completion of each challenge, both teams return to the weekly boardroom to discuss their experiences and present their report to the board of judges, and a winner or loser is determined in the boardroom.
The winners will receive a prize, while the losing team will suggest some of their teammates for eviction, and the board of judges will be allowed to expel at least one of the candidates from the game as a result of this process and subsequent disagreement.In some other boardrooms, the eviction process can be manipulated as well.
The show’s judges are notable Nigerian business professionals who will use their roles as judges to mentor the participants as well as the show’s millions of spectators.The show’s mentorship component will also include weekly visits from other young successful entrepreneurs to the participants’ homes.
The Process – The Next Titan Season 8
Contestants must complete the Registration Form on the website, which includes a statement of their company ideas as well as an upload of their full photo.
Depending on the participants’ location, successful contestants from the first round will be invited to either an interacting video audition or a physical audition
- Top 80Auditioned contestants will take part in a Top 80 Online Bootcamp.
- The 16 Finalists are then selected from a Top 50 Physical Bootcamp.
- The top 16 athletes from the Bootcamp will advance to the house.
- They will live together for ten weeks, competing in ten difficult business tasks before being removed one by one until only one winner remains.
Top 16 from the Bootcamp will make it to the house. They will live together for 10 weeks, battle one another over 10 tough business tasks, gradually eliminated until one winner remains.
Winner of The Next Titan Season Eight, goes home with N15,000,000
As an added incentive in this edition, an opportunity has been made available for the top 1000 contestants from the auditions with exceptional business ideas whose businesses are registered to automatically qualify for N3,000,000 funding while those with unregistered businesses can access up to N250,000 from Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
You May Also Like
- 123MoviesOnline.online –  TvSeries, TvShows and Movies Free
- 123Moviesonline Download: Resort To Love Full Movie HD 720p
- Download: Fatherhood (2021) Full Movie Mp4 | Fzmovies
- 123Movies Free 2021 [Official Website] – Watch & Download Latest HD Movies, TvSeries
Requirements and Conditions for Application – The Uncaged Edition
- You must be a naturalized Nigerian.
- You must be at least 21 years old and no older than 40 years old to participate.
- You must be a graduate or undergraduate student at a higher education institution.
- You should be in good physical and mental shape.
- You must be willing and able to relocate to Lagos and live in the “The Next Titan House” for the duration of the show (ten weeks).
- You must be willing and able to bear all of your travel expenses to and from the “The Next Titan House,” where all contestants will live for the length of the show.
- You must be willing and able to fully participate for the entire 10 weeks of the show, according to the Producers’ schedule.
- You must be willing and able to live peacefully with the other participants who will be your housemates during the show.
- You and any members of your immediate family cannot be employees, producers, directors, or agents of Bravopoints International Ltd, Heritage Bank Plc, or any of the show’s other sponsors.